Taking on planning an event amidst your already busy life can be stressful. At Redwoods , we take this weight off your shoulders and put your mind at ease.
When you book a wedding with Redwoods Premium Catering, we want you to know everything you will be getting with us!
The Redwoods Experience
• Personalization - At Redwoods, we encourage our clients to customize their menu to fit their personality and needs. We are happy to create a one of a kind menu to enhance your experience.
• Guidance - We will personally develop your event timeline with you and make sure everything runs smoothly, assisting you in all logistical areas.
• Suggestions and Connections - We work with some of the best DJ’s, photographers, and florists to offer you the best product and service for a great value.
• Peace of Mind - We are able to introduce you to your Event Captain prior to your event. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff are here to help you before and during your reception!
• YOUR Big Day - Did you know that the bride and groom often forget to eat? We always make sure you get to enjoy every bit of your special day, delicious food included!
• Dedication - Cliff and Bryan make themselves readily available via phone, text, email, and in person for consultations and assistance through your entire planning process.
• Fresh, Consistent Cuisine - Redwoods and our Executive Chef, Ben Peck, select fresh, seasonal, quality ingredients. For over 21 years, we have been providing consistent, delicious cuisine.
• Your Vision - Our goal is to bring your vision to life. Nothing is better than seeing the look on your face when everything that you pictured for your big day comes to fruition.
• Soak it in - Your wedding day can flash by so quickly. We step in and do our part to take the reins, slow things down for you, and allow you to really enjoy your own celebration.
• The Time of Your Lives - By the end of the night, you and your guests will have enjoyed a night that you will remember for years to come.